REGISTRATIONS, DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
-Initial deposits of $50 (unless otherwise noted) along with a completed registration form is required for all new reservations.
- After you make your first deposit, you are required to make monthly deposits or your booking may be cancelled for abandonment of reservation. All previous payments will be forfeited.
- There is a five day grace period from the time deposit is due with the exception to the final payment date which does not have a grace period. If your monthly payment is not received on or before the 5th day a $25 late charge is due along with your monthly payment. If the late fee is not received along with the deposit your booking may be cancelled and all payments will be forfeited.
- Please know it is your responsibility to be sure that whoever you choose as your roommate/ travel mate for your selected travel event is also making their monthly payments. We can provide roommate account summaries upon request.
-If roommate(s) are not making payments and have not paid in full, your occupancy type will be changed to single occupancy which will increase the price of the trip.
- All payments to 3D Paradise Travel are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please be sure you will attend event before submitting payment. We enforce this policy due to our contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not refund your payments. This enables us to guarantee our package prices are affordable and also allows you to remit monthly payments on your vacation.
- All payment dates are clearly noted on the website of the event you have selected. It is your responsibility to be sure payments arrive to us on or before that date.
- If you are paying late, you must send your request by email to your travel consultant or email@example.com and give us the date you will make your late payment.
- If you fail to make your final payment by the date specified your reservation will automatically cancel and all previous deposits will be forfeited.
- If you see an event that you would like to participate in, you can make your first payment at any time even if it is in the middle of a payment schedule, provided that space is still available. Your final payment date will be the same as noted on the event's site.
-Quotes & rates are subject to change, unless required deposits/payments is received in a timely fashion.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- PayPal is our preferred method of payment.
- We also accept payments via credit card, personal (or business) checks, cashiers checks and money order by mail. These payments must be received 30 days prior to travel. Must be made payable to: 3D PARADISE TRAVEL, LLC
-3D Paradise Travel can book your air travel individually or as a group.
- In some cases, payment plans can be arranged for flights when 10 or more passengers are traveling from the same airport, airline, dates, and times.
- 3D Paradise Travel is not responsible for time changes made the airlines, bus conductor and railways.
- Flight time and seat assignments are solely at the discretion of the airlines. Hotel room location is also the sole discretion of the hotel. Requests can be made but are not guaranteed.
- Baggage fees of the airlines are not included in our package prices. If you decide to check baggage you must pay this fee directly to the airline.
- The carriers, accommodations and other suppliers providing services are independent contractors and are not agents, employees of 3D Paradise Travel. 3D Paradise Travel assumes no responsibility and will not be held liable for any personal injury, property damage, or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity by reason of (1) any wrongful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of its suppliers, (2) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized acts or omissions on the part of any employee of these suppliers, (3) any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment or instrumentality owned, operated, or used by any of these suppliers, or (4) any wrongful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any other party not under the control, direct or otherwise, of Diamond Ultimate Events & Travel, or (5) acts of God.
- Smoking is not allowed on transportation that is exclusively used by 3D Paradise Travel.
-3D Paradise Travel reserves the right to refuse to accept or retain any person as tour participant, and to make changes and substitutes in any itinerary of its group travel as it deems necessary for the comfort, safety, or the convenience of the group travel participants and the proper carrying out of the event, and to withdraw any or all tours announced in this program should conditions warrant. If a tour is cancelled, a full refund of all monies paid to the company by the participant will constitute full settlement.
-3D Paradise Travel reserves the right to cancel any event at its discretion. If the event is cancelled for any reason by 3D Paradise Travel all payments made to 3D Paradise Travel will be refunded to the client that made the deposits.
- Please report any disability requiring special attention to 3D Paradise Travel at the time the reservation is made. 3D Paradise Travel will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so nor is it responsible for any denial of services by carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers. The Americans with Disabilities Act is only applicable within the United States and facilities for disabled individuals are limited outside its borders. Most transportation services, including the touring motor coach, are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. We regret that we cannot provide individual assistance to a vacation participant for walking, dining, getting on and off motor coaches and other vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified and physically able companion must accompany travelers who need such assistance and must assume full responsibility for their well-being. The passenger assumes the full risk of use and of any prohibitions imposed by vendors. Generally motorized scooters are not suitable on international tours.
PASSPORTS & TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
- Passports are required to travel outside the United States. The passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months beyond the conclusion of your trip.
- You should apply and obtain a passport far in advance for any individual or group travel outside the United States.
- Most airlines require us to submit your Passport information to them 60 days before travel. Please be sure your passport arrives before then if applying for a new one or getting a renewal.
- If you are traveling on one of our group cruises, you can travel with a certified birth certificate and government issued identification, if sailing from a US port. Please see Travel Requirements section above under Birth Certificate for more information.
- The accommodations listed with our group travel packages are intended to be used with each tour. If changes become necessary for any reason, the accommodations substituted will be equivalent in standard to those shown. Unless requested otherwise, we will book non-smoking rooms. Please note that hotels cannot always guarantee smoking rooms.